Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged

The rules are as follows for this chain letter:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up
This is my first tag
1. I love rain storms but hate thunderstorms
2. I love to lay on the grass and look up at big white puffy clouds.
3. I love having the windwo open and the wind blowing the curtains
4. I love listening to my children laugh over the baby monitor
5. I need help getting organized
6. I enjoy curling up with a good book
I am not sure how to link to other blogs..so Kami, Katie, Gigi, Mel, and Valerie you are it

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hey Annie,

I posted my tag. It was fun--thanks! Have a fabulous day.
Kami Sue