Saturday, May 31, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes

I love the little phrases that kids say or often repeat. Here are a few of my favorite ones as of late..

Jared...
He recently ate a piece of black licorice and says, "Mom this tastes like chicken..."
"Quinny Pooh Pooh no, I said no touching."
"You're driving me crazy" He hears that a lot from me.
We have been teaching him not to say certain words or o call people names by telling him "we don't say that word." Today I was asking Elisia to pick up a toy and Jared says, "Mommy we don't say that word."

Elisia....

She learned this from Jared.."What are you talking about?"
If you have seen Spongebob she does a great impersonation when SB says, "Mr. Crabbs."
For those of you who know Elisia she repeats anything you say to her and she has quite a large vocabularly for only being 2 1/2. She reminds my parents a lot of me when I was little.

Quinn is starting to say mama and baba. She recently learned to pull herself up to standing.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Annie! I'll see you tonight at 8!!