Thursday, March 6, 2008

The sickness is Gone

The infamous Christmas Eve Picture of the kids in their new pj's...
My three big kids in the greatest toy ever. A GREAT BIG BOX!!!!



Hurray!!! We are finally all healthy. Last week Michael had bronchitis, ear infections, a sinus infection, and abceses on his tonsils. Quinn and I had the flu the same week. Jared is finally feeling better today, he had the flu too. At least the sun has been out for the past couple of days. I am just praying that Elisia doesn't get sick(knock on wood).





I have had a busy day cleaning the house, I am finally feeling 100%. What a mess and the laundry never seems to end. The kids are dying without the television. Michael and I are trying to figure out how we are going to get to florida in November with three kids. We are looking at going to Disney World....YEs we are nuts.




2 comments:

lbp said...

You are not nuts and you will make it to Fl in one piece, Call me sometime or send me your phone number and we'll talk about traveling w/ kids- we've traveled and moved enough to have ideas to spare.

After our long bout of illnesses last month- i've seriously considered forcing the kids to share a drink once a week, just to get it all over with, we'll see if i am brave enough for that one...

Ocouss said...

ooo...disneyworld with 3 young kids...when in november would you be going? They are getting so big...wish I could be there to see it.