Thursday, December 6, 2007

tired of cold




I am so tired of being cold. Our house has no heat right now:( Luckily the bottom apartment's heat is coming through a little, man it is cold. I wish it would stop snowing. Yes Michael has to work again tonight.


Jared had a lot of fun playing in the snow that was falling the other day. I think this might be the first year that he will enjoy the snow, because he has decided we wants to wear gloves. I love having strong willed children.
I am avoiding folding laundry. I has realized that I hate doing laundry, believe it or not I used to enjoy doing laundry. Now I feel like it is a never ending pile.
I have been printing a bunch of pictures off the computer today. Now the hope is that I will actually sit down and scrapbook these pictures. I just need to find the time.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I concur, I hate the cold. Come visit me, our apartment is a roasting 79 degrees right now.

Dad & Cindy said...

Hope your heat is okay now. I like the snow pitures of the kids. Hope the snow is gone this weekend when we come up. See you on Sat. Love Dad and Cindy.