Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas is upon us.




I am getting really excited about Christmas this year. We had an early christmas this past weekend with my dad and Cindy and the kids were so much fun to watch. they actually kind of took turns opening presents. It was a lot of fun


Jared is finally starting to poop in the potty. for those of you who don't know he pretty much refused to do it. He thought his underwear was a great place. One day Jared says to me bunny needs to go potty. I thought this was really clever of him.


My kids love dancing to Christmas music. Elisia always asks for moosic. She loves dancing and running around the house. Jared on the other hand is my singer. He tries really hard to sing. His favorite songs are "where is thumpkin" and "life is a highway" the rascal flatts version. He loves the movie Cars and "the mack song" as he calls it is his favorite.
It always seems like we have problems with cars. Michaels car has been in the shop because it needs a new transmission. this is the 3rd car of ours to need a new transmission in two years. Michael is on his 2nd car this year alone. There are days I wish we didn't have cars and all the trouble that comes with them. Sorry just a little venting.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I'm sorry about your car trouble, hope it's over soon. Cars to me seem like a black hole that you just throw money into, yet you can't live without them while I'm pretty sure you could probably live without black holes. That's my philosphy for the night. It was fun talking to you today (by the way)!

Heidi Miller said...

I know your feelings on cars! I say horse and buggys would be nice. OK, so not really, but sometimes I feel that way. :o)